- General Home Inspection: Starting at $300 Standard home inspection(roof to foundation) includes free visual termite inspection, visual mold inspection, and thermal scans
- Commercial inspection: Starting at $750. We have awesome rates for your business property rental and purchases.
- Condo Inspection: Condos are smaller so why pay more? All condos are $250 with our company
- Re-Inspection: You want to make sure repairs were made by the seller. Let us re-inspect your home today for only $75
Water and paint(150.00). We test the water in the home for contaminates such as lead, chlorine, fluoride, etc and test paint in the home for lead in homes pre 1980
- Radon-Charcoal-(130.00) Basic Radon test that consists of two canisters placed in the home for 48 hours. Then are sent to a lab. Results in 5 days.
- Radon-Electronic(175;00)- Advanced Radon test that consists of an electronic monitoring device placed in home for 48 hours. Results immediately after test is completed.
Do you have a HVAC filter in the attic or crawlspace? Don't want to bother with it; let us handle it for you. We provide and change your filters quarterly (Subscription based services - $50 every 3 months). We charge only $200 for this service.
Electronic Mold/Air Quality test: (125.00) We take air samples from 3 to 4 areas of the home and swabs if necessary; send to a secure lab for analysis. Results in 48 hours.
- Plumbing Inspections:($100.00) Need an experience eye to check out your plumbing; give us a call
- Roofing Inspections: ($125.00) Need an experience eye to check out your roof give us a call, we have drones and ladders to get as close as we need
- Basement Inspection: ($150.00) We check for water intrusion, mold, and foundational issue
- 'Low Flow': We ensure you are compliant with Dekalb County regulations in order to commence water services from your provider
- Drone/Aerial Photo of home: (35.00). We provide you with a beautiful aerial shot of your home. You can choose a black/white, color, or sepia photos of your dream home
- Framed Drone/ Aerial photo of home: (50.00) We provide you with a beautiful aerial shot of your home along with a frame. You can choose a black/white, color, or sepia photos of your dream home
We have great dimension rates: provided in square feet diagrams
“I am VERRRRY pleased with this company timely manner, quickness and the effectiveness of the information provided back was awesome. It was a relief to know the issues of home first hand and plus to know how to go about fixing them without looking for second option. My tech Mr. JACKSON was no rookie and know exactly what he was doing and saying, he was definitely an expert!”
-- Erica Renee
“Jermaine was very professional and did a great job. He explained everything thoroughly and was polite and respectful throughout his entire visit. I'll definitely be using him again!”
-- Amber Rhodes
“Jermaine is awesome. He was very professional and thorough. He enjoys his job and has no problem answering any questions you may have.”
-- Tyisha Burroughs
“Great guy! He was on time and gave a very detailed report. Would definitely recommend to anyone buying or selling a home."
-- Brandon Burts
“The results of my home inspection were done with precision. I feel I know everything right and wrong with the house to help with my negotiations. Thank you for going thru this home with a "fine tooth comb." I would recommend this company to my friends and family in the market to purchase a home.”
-- Jennifer Williams
“I referred Jermaine to a client of mine in Atlanta. They let me know that Jermaine did an exceptional job and charged a reasonable price! Even does radon test for harmful-deadly substance.”
-- Jay Hendrix
“Jermaine is so professional and thorough I ever inspection he has done for me . I highly recommend him to any realtor in Georgia !!”
-- Angela Russell
“Great experience. He was on time and very professional. Will definitely use again.”
-- Mario Coleman
“Great service and very professional!”
-- Carlos McCants
“Punctual, thorough and professional. He was patient with our questions and pointed out a few areas we might want address for repairs. The gas was not turned on for the initial inspection so he returned at a later date to check the furnace well after what I would consider quitting time. His comprehensive report gave us confidence to move forward with our purchase. I am very pleased with Get It Done Home Inspections and have recommended them to co workers.”
-- Chris Causey
We Want to Hear from You!
2690 Cobb Parkway SE
Suite A5 #319
Smyrna, GA 30080
Phone: (470) 749-2549
Hours: Monday - Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm